Saturday 22 October 2011

F1 - is it really such a big deal ?

Don't know why everyone makes such a big deal out of F1 racing ?
I find it pretty boring ..
It's not that I dont understand it so I'm calling it boring .. I gave it a fair amount of time to really understand it.
I even tried to understand what other saw in it in case I was still missing the point; I gave it my best effort to understand what makes it so exciting ..
I spoke to some hardcore F1 fans..and asked what's in ths sport that makes it so exciting ? I'd like to join the F1 party ..what part of F1 am I not getting.
    I was told - stuff like Driver skill, Race strategy, Pit stops, challenging tracks, the beauty of a F1 car and the way it sounds etc, the danger involved etc
To all of these points

No comments:

Post a Comment